All in one Omega oil Omega 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids, along with wheat germ oil and astaxanthin, here are some key benefits of omega push adult
- Human-grade ingredients.
- For proper muscle growth
- To protect from daily pollutants and free radicles
- For a healthy and lustrous skin coat
- For a healthy heart and joints
- Anti-cancerous properties
- Anti-Itch properties
All in one is a premium blend of oils you all have been waiting for! It gives your furry companions a much-needed balanced source of Omega 3. 5, 6, 7 and 9, Wheat germ oil and Astaxanthin for optimal growth, strong immunity, shiny skin coat and protection from daily pollutants and toxins!
Vet Approved veterinary practitioners and a European-certified Veterinary nutritionist and dieticians uses and recommends this supplement!
- Complete omega supplement with Omega 3, Omega 5, Omega 6, and Omega 9, Wheat Germ Oil, and Astaxanthin
- Promotes brain, eye, bone, kidney, and heart health
- Improves immunity, skin and coat, muscle and skeletal tissue maintenance and regeneration
- Encourages skin and hair development, healthy bones, and controls metabolism
- Deficiency can cause dry and itchy skin and affect the reproductive system
- Anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory effects due to Oleic Acid
- Wheat Germ Oil is a rich source of vitamin E, B vitamins, and essential fatty acids
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that protects against toxins
all in one oil is a unique supplement that provides a complete combination of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, along with wheat germ oil and astaxanthin. These essential fatty acids are important for various body functions, such as brain and eye development, arthritis and inflammation, cancer prevention, immune system boost, heart and kidney health, and skin and coat maintenance. Omega 3 includes ALA, EPA, and DHA, while Omega 6 includes LA and GLA. The important Omega 9 fatty acids are Oleic acid and Erucic acid.
DHA is the most important polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) in the central nervous system, and an adequate level of DHA is necessary for proper electrical, chemical, and neurotransmitter transmission in the brain. Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids reduce inflammation and improve bone strength, while also promoting the synthesis of bone collagen. EPA combats inflammation that supports the growth of cancerous cells, while Omega-3 fatty acids (rich in EPA and DHA) also benefit the immune system. All in one improves heart function and appetite, reduces blood pressure, and slows down the build-up of plaque in arteries. Regular omega-3 supplementation also improves skin and coat health, lessens the impact of skin allergies, and reduces shedding.
Obtained from pomegranate seed oil .Omega-5 fatty acids offer pets potential advantages like anti-inflammatory effects, aiding immune system function, and promoting healthy skin.
Omega-7 fatty acids offer potential benefits for pets by promoting skin health, reducing inflammation, and supporting mucous membrane integrity. They can aid in maintaining healthy coat and skin conditions, contributing to overall comfort and well-being.
Wheat germ oil is an excellent source of vitamin E, which promotes blood circulation and shields fats from oxidation, and it also reduces inflammation. Additionally, wheat germ oil is a rich source of B vitamins, which improve cardiovascular function, stamina, and muscular growth. The astaxanthin present in Omega Push is a powerful antioxidant that can positively impact your pet's health by protecting them against toxins such as pollution, chemicals, and pesticides.
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids
|Gamma Linoleic Acid ( GLA)
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid ( CLA)
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Omega 9 Fatty Acids
|Omega 5 Fatty Acids
|Pomegranate seed oil
|Omega 7 Fatty acids
|Sea buckthorn oil
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1 pump per 5 kg Body weight directly into the mouth or garnish on food just before serving.
- This is a generally recommended dose for dogs and cats. Feed the amount well tolerated by your pet even if it may be less than the recommended dose.
- The gradual introduction is very important. Start with one-third of the recommended dose and come to the optimal dose over a 7 days period.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Improved brain and eye health
- Reduced arthritis and inflammation
- Better bone health and strength
- Enhanced immunity
- Improved heart function and lower blood pressure
- Better kidney function
- Healthier skin and coat
- Improved muscle and skeletal tissue maintenance and regeneration
- Promotion of healthy bones and metabolism
- Anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory effects
- Increased cardiovascular function, stamina, and muscular growth due to Wheat Germ Oil's vitamin and essential fatty acid content
- Improved pet health through Astaxanthin's antioxidant properties
COST PER PUMP
5 Rs Per pump
- What is the difference between All in one omega oil and Fish oil?
Ans – While Fish oil contains only omega 3, All in one omega oil contains Omega 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids along with wheat germ oil and Astaxanthin. You will not get the same benefits.
- · Can I give my pet All in one omega oil daily?
Ans – Yes, All in one omega oil can be given as a health supplement to your dog or cat above 1.5 years of age on a daily basis. It can be started slowly from 4-5 months of age and can be given to adult and senior pets as well.
- Are there any negative effects of All in one omega oil adult oil on pets?
Ans – It has to be gradually introduced over 7 days slowly to an optimal recommended dose. Otherwise, it is absolutely safe and has no proven negative effects on pets’ health